Friday, December 23, 2016

Altered Book 1:2

Well, I've been working in the book some more the past few days. I took out a lot more pages. There were 762 pages and now its down to 108! Most were removed and some just glued together to make thicker pages. I should've taken out more because the book is already too wide!!!

I still have a LOT to do, but have added some painted pages and added text to a couple. I've also added some ribbons and decorative tape.

 The opening cover: I've added some fabric strips and ribbon, as well as some ink splatter.
The same with the next two pages.
I added a few pages of just random mixed colors done with acrylic craft paint.
This one is my favorite set so far...
This one has a poem arranged on one side. The illustrations were part of the book. I just used some more craft paint around them with some decorative tape.
This one has song lyrics on one side and watercolor painting on the other.

So far I like how its coming along! I am getting some more paper crafting goodies for gifts this weekend so I will be able to add more diverse things!



Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment